By using our service you agree to our terms and conditions of business
1.0 Initial visit
For your first clean only there may be a one off charge to cover the additional time taken on the initial clean, this varies with house size and frequency of ongoing cleans, this will be explained when signing up.
1.05 What can I expect
Our pure water cleaning system is very effective at cleaning general dirt from your windows, if you have builders residue (e.g. plaster, concrete and paint etc.) stickers or adhesive, staining/discoloration on windows or frames from chemicals or rust and UV bleaching of frames on your windows, pure water will not be effective at removing these, please notify us when we call to arrange your first clean.
1.1 How often will we visit
We offer the choice of every 4 / 8 weekly visits. We ask for some flexibility on time scales due to rain and other factors of a week either side of the time due.
1.2 Bad Weather
We will always try to not clean your windows in the rain, however we do still work in light rain or short showers. Our promise to you is that the results will still be the same. If rain is heavy, we will not clean your windows. Your clean will carry over to the next working day.
1.3 Turning us away
We will try to be as reliable as we can for you, but we also appreciate the customer being reliable. We will make time and space in our schedule for you. On the day of the clean it is too late for us to replace your clean with another. We reserve the right if turning our team away at the door or cancelling on the day with our office, to charge you the full price expected and/or cancel any ongoing service with us. We also reserve the right to charge the full price expected if access on the day has not been made available by the customer.
1.4 Ending our services
If for one reason or another you should wish to cancel our services you have the right to do so at any time. This can be done by telephone on 07769 815711 or by email to ALLPROCLEAN@HOTMAIL.COM
However, we do not offer one off window cleans, by using our services you agree to a minimum of 3 cleans. If cancelling before 3 cleans have taken place the remaining cleans will be payable.
1.5 Complaints procedure
We will always try to provide you with the best possible service every time we clean your windows. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our work, you must contact us within 24 hours of the clean. We will then return the next working day to re clean your windows for free.Please note that complaints made after 24 hours may not be re cleaned. Please note we operate a no refund policy, we will rectify work you are not happy with free of charge provided we are informed within 24 hours of the clean date.
All customer information is kept on a confidential database and is not discussed or shared with any individual or company, as is required under the terms and conditions of the data protection act.
Customers joining our 4 /8 or 12 weekly rounds are required to pay via our direct debit system Gocardless which can be set up on our payments page. Payments are then automatically collected 5 days after each clean.
Customers booking one of services such as gutter clearing , or external cleaning, who are not joining our regular rounds are required to pay by credit or debit card in advance. This can be done over the phone with our office on 07769 815711 or BACS TRANSFER Once payment is made, we will book the job to be completed within 1 week
EXTERIOR PRESSURE & SOFT WASHING TERMS & CONDITIONS
WRITTEN OR VERBAL INSTRUCTION TO COMMENCE WORK IN RECEIPT OF A WRITTEN QUOTATION, CONSTITUTES A CONTRACT AND MEANS ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS AS WRITTEN BELOW.
1. Our terms do not affect your statutory rights.
2. The customer agrees to permit access to the property, which is subject of the work by allproclean on an unrestricted basis during reasonable working hours.
3. All work is guaranteed for a 18 month period on payment and completion.
4. The contract cannot be varied by either party except where the variations are agreed by both the customer and Allproclean or in writing.
5. All prices are subject to a free site inspection and e-mail quotation.
6. Allproclean reserves the right to cancel any orders if advised by our technical surveyors.
7. Pressure cleaning will not revive fading of colour due to sunlight or age.
8. Any site clearance required prior to works may incur additional charges.
9. Free access to a good water supply and 240V power socket from clients property is required.
10. Oil, solvent, chewing gum and cement stains may not be removed in all cases.
11. All areas to be worked on within the site / project specifics must be sound in construction.
12. Many sites will require a return visit as surfaces need to be clean and dry before commencing the full restoration including the re-sanding or sealing work.
13. Pressure cleaning may loosen or remove unsound, broken, damaged or perished Surfaces, pointing, blocks, paving stones and insecure brickwork. In all cases the cost of any reinstatement will be the customer’s responsibility. These works may be carried out by us or by a third party.
14. All prices within e-mail quotation valid subject to at least half of the e-mail work being accepted.
15. Allproclean will use its best endeavours to commence the work on or as close as possible to any appropriate start dates agreed. Failure to meet any agreed start date due to inclement weather or for whatever reason will not be a condition to cancel the contract.
16. Upon completion of this contract, any further work or remedial work needing to be carried out must be submitted to Allproclean in writing clearly identifying the location of the problem.
1. Payment in full is required upon completion less any deposit paid.
2. Payment by electronic transfer, cash or cheque.
3. Payment Terms Same Day from date of e-mail requesting payment..
4. Overdue accounts will incur interest on a daily basis at 2% above base rate.
5. Late payments will be pursued using a debt recovery agency, the cost of which will be accounted for by the client.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You (the customer) have the right to cancel this contract should you wish to do so. You may exercise this right by delivering, or sending (including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to 8 Rivermeade, Bordon GU350HQ( or e-mail: ALLPROCLEAN@HOTMAIL.COM This must be done within the period of 14 days after acceptance of the quotation. This notice of cancellation will be deemed to have been served as soon as it is posted or sent (or in the case of an electronic communication, from the day it is sent). The letter must clearly state the customer name, site address and total value of the written quotation that formed the contract.
If you (the customer) cancels the contract other than in accordance with the above terms and conditions, allproclean reserves the right to charge the following, which represent losses and expenses incurred by the company prior to cancellation.
· 25% of the contract value where the customer cancels the contract outside of the “14 days / right to cancel” period clearly described above.
· 50% of the contract value where the customer cancels the contract outside of the “14 days / right to cancel” period and after commencement of the scope of works detailed within the quotation.